5.22.2009

Summer is finally here!

Hey everyone Libby here. So I know we haven't updated in forever (Thanksgiving was the last time to be exact) but I was really bored today and decided to give blogging another chance.

Right now life is pretty chill for this Tenney household. I am in school right now just to finish up a few credits before I start the education program at UVU this fall. I am loving my children's literature class right now and find myself even more addicted to books than I already was. I am also taking a yoga class that is so hard, but I love the exercise I am getting and the strength I am building. While I am not in school I am sitting at home trying to figure out something to do.

I told Josh that this summer I needed a Seven Peaks pass so I can play with my girlfriends for one more summer before we have kids. So my Seven Peaks addiction should keep me pretty busy this summer! WAHOO! I am so excited to lay in the Lazy River for a few hours each week and work on my tan ha ha ya right! Even though I can't tan I still love to hang at Seven Peaks. My girlfriends from high school got passes with me so we can play all summer long and I can't wait. I hate being alone more than anything and find myself alone most afternoons except for this week. So if anyone is bored and wants to hang, feel free to call me and we can do something grand!

This week I actually had some fun days. To begin the week Steph and I went and hiked Battle Creek Falls which was a blast! On Tuesday Abby came over with Taco Amigo to watch Dancing with the stars, Wednesday was lunch with my girlies from UVU(love you guys!) and Thursday afternoon Steph came over to play the Wii. So I have been keeping myself busy so I don't have to be alone most of the time which has been great.

Anyway, I really love Summertime because of all the fun things I can do outside. I really enjoy going for walks, going running, hiking, camping (yes Josh I said it), going cruisin' with some good country music blaring, getting a sno shack, going to Seven Peaks!, and the many other joys Summer brings.

Life is pretty much normal for us, but it's fun everyday no matter what's going on. I have some fun pictures of things we have been doing recently that I will have to get uploaded when Josh will let me steal his precious camera for a few seconds ;) Well, thanks for reading about my short ramblings :) Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

Peace out my peeps!

2 comments:

Kesha K. Phillips said...

He Libby.. and Josh! haha i thought I Would comment on your profile so that you would add me as a friend in your links. it is Kesha by the way.. haha check out my blog www.keshaphillips.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

HEY! I got a Peaks pass too! :D We should go next wednesday! (June 3) Let me know! I'll call you before then, also! :D YAY.