12.01.2008

Thanksgiving Break

Josh here. Thanksgiving break has come and gone, but it was a great one. It's so nice to spend so much time together and with family. Being newlyweds and living close to both sets of parents means 2 turkey dinners, and it was great both times. Plus, we started the morning with a great breakfast up at Justin and Cecily's apartment while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Good times.

Because we knew we wanted to have access to cold turkey after the big day, Libby and I bought our own turkey and roasted it to perfection. We've still got lots of leftovers, so come on over and have some.

Now we've got Christmas & New Year's to look forward too - more time with family, and of course, a trip to Disneyland! Spending New Year's Eve at the Happiest Place on Earth is a great way to start the new year. Last year was the best of my life so far, so I thought we should start it again that way.

Just want everyone to know that I am in love with Libby. She's the greatest wife on the planet, and it was worth going through at least 8 singles wards and 13 years of dating before finding her. She's talented, beautiful, smart, inspirational, loving, giving, and all-around amazing. I love you!

1 comment:

LibTenney said...

I didn't know you typed this. I love you too Josh! You are the best husband ever.