9.05.2008

33333

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.

3 Joys
1. My family
2. Music
3. Sunshine

3 Fears
1. Getting severely hurt
2. Losing Josh
3. Monkeys (lame, I know)

3 Goals
1. Finish college
2. Be more eco-friendly
3. Relax a little more

3 current obsessions/collections
1. Making photo books
2. Baking new desserts
3. Finding the perfect Christmas gifts early

3 random surprises
1. Going to Disneyland with Josh, Justin, and Cecily last minute. We were so glad they called us to go and I was even happier when Josh gave in and said we could go. That blog soon to come!
2. The beautiful roses Josh brings home for me every once in a while just to be a great husband. I love you sweetheart!
3. I only had one day to prepare for chamber auditions this year and felt I had an awful performance. Turns out I did better than I thought, I am second chair!

Ok, I tag Arica, Jamie, and Josie! Love you girls!

4 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Congrats on second chair! You're awesome and I miss you!

Arica said...

Okay I had no idea you were scared of monkey's that is funny! Good job on 2nd chair! Being a married girl kind of changes things huh?

Kelsey Shelley said...

yay! I found your blog! now we can be blogger buddies! I love your blog... I love seeing pictures! I love hearing about your life... so fun!

Kate Reeves said...

You're really afraid of monkeys? hmm you learn something new everyday. :D love ya--