10.06.2008

33333

Thought i'd try it myself!
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.


3 Joys
1.  My home
2.  Libby
3.  Disneyland

3 Fears
1. Death a loved one
2. Losing my job
3.  Bad health

3  Goals
1.   Hang with Libby for eternity in the top kingdom, baby.
2.  Liken to be more successful
3.  Get healthier

3 current obsessions/collections
1.  BYU Football
2.  Alvin Maker series of books by Orson Scott Card
3.  Cool books about Disneyland or Disney animated features

3 random surprises
1.  Ummm
2.  Uhhh
3.  I can't think of anything!

1 comment:

Joe Tenney said...

Hey, I'm glad you tried the tag. I was just thinking last night that I should have tagged both you and Libby seeing as you are a major contributor to this blog:) Sorry- I'll tag you as well next time.