8.24.2008

Libby's Hair is Gone!

The last couple of months I have felt like I was stuck in a rut. New clothes didn't help and I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to change in my life to feel a little grown up and cute. After two months of pondering, I finally came to the decision that something major needed to be changed with my appearance. In high school I lost a lot of weight and I knew that probably wouldn't happen (I don't have the determination or self-control needed to lose 10 lbs., sad I know!) and clothes wouldn't help anything, no matter how cute they were. My conclusion was that my hair was the one thing I could change drastically to give me a fun fresh look that would make me feel really good about myself again. I made the appointment with Steph and I was so excited! I took pictures at every step so don't worry!
My first cut was just to my shoulder and felt kind of average to me. We did put some fun dark red low lights in my hair though. I love my zebra stripes! I am pathetic though and cried because it wasn't short enough for me. Steph agreed to cut it shorter the next day after work.
This fun A-line cut was what I ended up with. I absolutely love it and feel like a brand new girl! Everyone that has seen me loves it and I absolutely adore my new look. Thanks Steph for putting up with a picky Libby, my hair is perfect. You can bet I will be recommending Steph to anyone that needs a new fun look. You are the best!

4 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Libbs I love it!! It's funny we are now opposites! A-line is the way to go!

Anonymous said...

I love it! But still need to see you and your new hair cut in person!

Arica said...

Cute hair! I makes you look more sophisticated...yah, it sophisticated is the right word. Anyway I am also glad you did not freeze to death at Mirror Lake.

Arica said...

Okay so if you read the previous comment I left, apparently I was having some communication issues as you cannot really understand what I was trying to type so sorry and no english is not my 2nd language!!