8.15.2008

Photo Tag

Ok Arica Tagged me and I had a couple minutes so I hurried...

**Rules: No cleaning just take the picture as it is! Have fun! Tag 5 people when you're finished**


10. My closet...
Yes, it is way too small and pretty messy. Don't worry we do have pretty curtains that we pull in front of all of it :)

9. Fridge...

The Diet Coke is for sure the most important item in there...

8. Dream Vacation...

Since I was a little girl I have always dreamed of going to London. My dream vacation really would be a month or two touring as many countries in Europe as I could get to.

7. Where are my kids right now?

Ha ha not here. I don't have any yet, thank goodness!

6. My favorite pair of shoes...

I just found these shoes at Charlotte Russe for $6. I was so happy! I found a pretty rockin dress to go with them. I just love they are so unique!

5. My favorite room...



Our living room and kitchen is the best! I love it so much because we painted our furniture and recovered the chairs. We put our hearts into these rooms and we hang out in them the most.

4. Self Portrait...

I know my hair looks like crap...it didn't want to curl today. Luckily I am getting my hair cut next week and a fun color put into it. I might be cute someday :)

3. Kitchen Sink...



I haven't been good at doing the dishes this week...

2. Bathrooms...



Mine is cluttered too. We are always in a hurry to get to work. It's so hard to get out of bed when you are so comfortable snuggling.

1. Laundry...My laundry room is actually in my kitchen, so it's usually clean lol. I can do all of our laundry once a week and it's only 3 loads. I usually keep up on it, I don't mind laundry at all.

Alright, I'm done. Now I am tagging Alisha, Jamie Tenney, Steph, Heather, Tess

1 comment:

Arica said...

I think I tagged you just so you guys would update!! Actually I got to see your cute place because I am a loser and have not been there yet!! But I do think it's really cute from what I can see and it makes me miss my red paint...someday I'm gonna drop by. I love your new blog background and hope you guys are good it's been to long since I've seen you.