7.06.2008

SYTYCD

J: So, I've discovered that Libby has a favorite TV show: So You Think You Can Dance! And I have to admit that even I like it. The dances they do really are impressive, so we thought we'd post here on our blog our favorites so far this season.

L: Our favorite dancers are Kherrington and Twitch, otherwise known as Twitchington! They rock our world!!! Plus we love Chelsie Hightower from Pleasant Grove. Basically we just LOVE SYTYCD!! Whoo, Wednesday suddenly got better :)

Check out the fave's...








3 comments:

Joe Tenney said...

Hey, that's one of my favorite shows too:) Kerrington and Twitch are good; but I like Joshua and Katie the most. I loved their Mia Michael routine! Chelsea Hightower is awesome too. So many Utah connections this year!

Connie said...

Another adict here- I too love Twitchington, Joshua and Katee and Chelsea and Mark. I think Joshua is my fave overall. Such a cool show!

Joe Tenney said...

Hey, are you guys ever going to post again?? Just wanted to say yeah for Joshua and Katee again. However, I was sad when Will was let go last week. He had become another favorite of mine. So, what's your guy's prediction for the final two?