6.19.2008

RIDE 'EM COWBOY


L: We just got home from the rodeo. I love the rodeo a lot, especially because I'm a cowgirl at heart. Watchin' all the riders do their thang, just makes me so excited. Josh had never been to the rodeo and for me it is tradition during strawberry days. Lucky for me I have a husband willing to try anything. So, we got countried up and headed out for a night at the rodeo grounds. 

J: Well, Libby got countried up and looked fine, but I just went lookin' good. The rodeo was a lot more fun that I thought it would be.  The bull riding was insane - but we didn't get to see anyone gored or stomped on. Oh well, maybe next time.  

L: See! I really am a cowgirl, but only on fake horses since I am scared of real ones. Any
way...there were some pretty impressive barrel racers and the team steer ropers were awesome. We witnessed a team rope their steer in 4.6 seconds, it ROCKED!!

J: The half-time entertainment was pretty dang cool, too. Motocross bikers doing crazy jumps and flips and stuff - really fun. And strawberries and cream topped off the night. Mmmmm. 





L: Josh's first rodeo outing was a great success. His thanks go out to awesome cowboys, Pleasant Grove City, and his own cute cowgirl. The night was great and we are ready to hit the hay. We love the rodeo!! But most of all we love ya'll our friends and family. Thanks for readin'
YEE HAW 


 

3 comments:

Joe Tenney said...

I really like the new background. I was also surprised to find out when we were first married that Joe had never been to a rodeo. How can you live in Utah county almost all your life and never go to Strawberry Days??:)

Josh & Libby said...

Ah! I'm glad you know about Strawberry Days too! I look forward to Strawberry Days most in the summer time :)

Jamie said...

hey I got your blog from Aricas. Mine is wengreenfam.blogspot.com check it out and will you give it to your parents for me too. thanks! Congrats on your marriage.