3.04.2008

"We need a title we need a title we need a title" -Libby H.

L: We haven't written since we got home from Las Vegas. Life has been kinda crazy lately. I don't have much to say but that might change as Josh gets started. He is the one who really wants to post tonight.

J: Vegas was fun (I even won $1.90!) but now we are back to real life. We've been busy with the normal schedule of work, school, rehearsals, and stuff. And Libby just reminded me that I moved. I'm living back home for a couple of months, until I find a place for Libby and I to call our own.

L: Real life SUCKS BAD!! I recently decided I hate being a grown up. School is no fun and work is even worse especially because I am up at five every morning. I go to work when everyone else is in their bed and I am all alone in the dark :( I might be crazy too because I just accepted the assignment of being a Saturday manager. Yes, I am crazy

J: Crazy like a fox! Libby impressed her managers and they gave her this promotion. She also recently got 105 points out of 100 on an english class paper - from a teacher that rarely gives high marks. All this while planning a wedding and taking good care of me.

L: If anyone takes care of the other, Josh takes care of me. I don't handle stress well and it's already taking it's toll. We haven't even gotten into the rehearsals constantly yet. He is gonna have a lot to put up with. I already cry every time he has to leave at night. Josh can't stay late tonight either because he is shooting a commercial at work tomorrow morning.

J: Tomorrow we're shooting a new Liken commercial to air on small christian TV stations across the country along with the full Liken Bible Series movies. Shoot days are a nice change of pace from the regular work day. Ok - now let's switch gears and talk about highlights of the last week or so:

The Happy Sumo: Tonight we had dinner here and it was tasty. I had the Fuji Chicken, which was plentiful and green apple flavored. Yummy. Libby had a Thai peanut stir fry.

Return to Me: Sunday night we watched this great movie. I dare anyone to watch it and not cry in the first part of the story.

Camrin's Baptism & Claira's Blessing: It was great to have most of the family together (we miss you Joe & Alisha & Fam!) and be there for these adorable girl's milestones. Libby played a medly on her violin with her mom accompanying on piano. They did such a great job, people stopped and thanked Libby the whole time. Oh, and the eclairs were good at the luncheon afterword.

L: Josh wants me to talk about the sunshine for some odd reason. I was just getting ready to, when he told me I look hot when I type. Weird! Anyway, it's true, the sun has been shining lately. The sky is actually blue in Utah and not so gloomy. I love the sunshine and I am a much happier person when it decides to come out. Even though the sun has been out, it's still pretty chilly outside. Hopefully March warms up pretty quickly because I am for sure ready to be warm. The sooner spring comes, the sooner May is here.

J: That wraps up today's edition of Thirteen Years. Tune in next time to see what we come up with.

No comments: