3.30.2008

A snowy Sunday afternoon

J: It's been nearly a month since we last blogged. I can't even start to remember everything that's happened since then.

L: Actually, one word sums up March - REHEARSAL. Yes, that's right, we had rehearsal for Power in His Touch every night in March. I thought I was going to die but I actually survived. The show went well for being pulled together in three weeks and we are glad to have our lives back.

J: Oh yeah. That's why March has been so busy. We've gone straight from work up to Salt Lake for rehearsal or to do the show. We made some cool new friends and helped raise money for the Utah Food Bank, and hopefully entertained and inspired the audiences. We got into the show back in November -without knowing we'd be planning a wedding, and working and schooling so much. But we made it through!

L: Josh forgot about one other big stress going on in March. We found a house!! One afternoon we decided to run look at a townhouse in Orem. After a short walk through we both fell in love with the place and decided to make an offer. Three days later we met with the realtor and signed the papers.

J: Buying a house is challenging. There is SO much to learn about loans, contracts, interest rates, addendums, inspections, down payments, and other junk that it can be overwhelming. Luckily we have good people to work with and caring parents and friends who've been there before. We are hopefully getting the loan in the next week or two and closing the deal. We should have our house before we get married. We are so excited!

L: Our house is tiny but I'm sure we will throw some awesome parties. Our new friends from the show are really fun and have taught us how to party even harder. Going out to eat after the show was most definately the highlight but the after thoughts of the show have been great too. Last night we went up to Michael's and played the Wii. Oh man, good times. Friends, food, and games make for a very fun evening.

J: I have to pause to remember the amazing pulled pork sandwich from The Cheesecake Factory. ... ... ... ... Thank you.

L: What the heck?? I don't wanna type again. I don't have much to say. I'm pretty sure Josh loves blogging a lot more than I do. But if he is making me then I might as well run with it. Wedding plans have continued to move forward despite being busy every second of our lives. In the last couple of weeks I managed to get my dress fitted and we took engagement pictures. A few turned out pretty cute but only because we are both so ridiculously good looking. Check out jgphotographypro.com to see them all.

J: I can't belive that we are getting married in less than 7 weeks. When I got home from my mission, I had no idea it would take over 10 years to find her! But i'll tell you, it was worth it. Missionaries often tell each other that the harder you work, the better looking your wife will be. I must have worked so damn hard!

L: Ha ha, I think it's so funny when he swears because it's not very often. I don't think that is true though-he just likes to brag about me to other people and it's awkward. On to another subject...hmmm, I have no idea. A hah! Josh's birthday is coming up this week and I am VERY excited. He won't even know what hit him when I pull out all of my surprises. I bet this is gonna be his best birthday yet.

J: Well, I think we've reached the end of today's blog. I'd like to thank Libby for her contributions, and a special thanks to all our faithful readers out there. Both of you.

Peace

3 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

You two are so funny! That is all!

Arica said...

Great!! One more blog for me to stalk. I really want to come see you house. Soon, ok?