2.25.2008

...is recorded by the angels in heaven (and on a video blog)

After a long drive back home from Vegas, Libby and I were both tired and needed sleep. No time for real blogging. Today you get a video blog!

First, ordering breakfast at Hash House a Go-Go in Las Vegas:





Then, about to EAT said breakfast.





Finally, playing around outside after breakfast.


\

We like Hash House a Go Go. Can you tell?

After breakfast, we went to Libby's favorite spot in Vegas - The Bellagio. I caught the last moments of the fountain show:




Crossing the street...




Michael being left all alone at Caesar's Palace:



That's it for the video blog! Thanks for watching.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You guys suck!! Stop having fun without me!! :(

Joe Tenney said...

Hey, I love the video blog idea! It's fun to see what you guys might be like in person:) Also, I like the overall dual-perspective format of your blog. Still looking forward to meeting you Libby.-Ali