2.19.2008

Doritos, Chlorine, and Basketball - it doesn't get any better


J: I have the bestest fiance ever. Today at work she came to visit me, bearing a bag of nacho cheese Doritos. What more could a guy want? She even helped me with boring paperwork. Hooray!

L: I'm really good as a distraction but today I proved to actually be of some help. I couldn't stay long though, I had homework to finish before our temple trip. Yes, Josh took me to the temple today!! FINALLY....ha ha just kidding. We went to do baptisms even though I was secretly hoping for an endowment session and sealing real fast.

J: The temple was beautiful again today with the full moon above it. And I was really excited that once inside the baptistry, someone assumed that Libby was my girlfriend!

L: Ok, funny story. Last time we went to the temple there was a slight misunderstanding. Josh and another brother were delegating those they would be baptizing and I offered to go last so Josh could baptize me. One of the older witnesses just assumed he was my dad and made that known to everyone. I had to bite my tongue pretty hard to keep from laughing in the baptistry. On the way out, Josh started freaking out like a little girl because he thought he looked like my dad. HA HA HA! Don't worry honey, you really can't pass for my dad. This temple trip was great, especially because we got in at the last second...

J: True story. Sad, depressing even, but true. Today made up for it, though. After the temple trip Libby pulled through again - this time with a coupon to QUIZNOS! I love Quiznos. (If you haven't had a chicken carbonara sandwich there, you should. Its to die for. Actually, it will probably kill you. But you'll die happy.) Follow that with American Idol and an awesome Jazz victory, and you have another perfect day with Libby.

L: Flat bread Sammies are totally better than the sandwich he decides to get. I do have to agree with him about the Jazz game though. Scoring 77 points in the first half is fantastic and putting Korver in for even a few minutes proves to be a wise decision. The kid made two three-point shots in the first three minutes he played. YAY KORVER!! I heart him almost as much as Josh.

J: And back to American Idol - I think this year's group of guys are LAME. Except for David Archuallitllttta (did I spell that right?) And not just because he's the local boy - he's the only one who smiled while he sang, and he actually sang very well. Now we get to see if the girls can do any better tomorrow night - and I expect the Jazz to continue their winning ways.

L: Sadly this blog entry has come to an end. It is nearing bedtime and Josh still won't let me have a sleepover :( which means I have to hop into my little white car and drive home alone. No worries though! I get to see him tomorrow. Wahoo! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Josh, I'm sure you look nothing like Libby's Dad. I mean, maybe he has different colored hair, or a mustache or something. ;)

Stephanie said...

I agree with you guys about American Idol that kids rocks!!