2.18.2008

88 days

J: Today is President's Day, but Libby and I both went in to work this morning. Happily, we were both home by 11 am, so we got to spend the day together.

L: I was extra excited, way more than Josh. Finally, a day without stress just to play. Now we didn't have to run away anywhere.

J: I was pretty excited! We decided to go see Enchanted again, and talk a walk in the sunshine (which has been missing for many weeks.)

L: Those plans changed pretty quickly though. Josh got tickets for Spiderwick instead and I hopped in the shower so I could be cute for him by noon :)

J: ... ... ... ... oh, sorry. My mind was somewhere else for a second. We almost had lunch at the In-N-Out wannabe burger joint in American Fork, but the line was long and we knew that the food at JCWs would be better.

L: I experienced a miracle today too while we were out to lunch. I saw someone that I knew for a change. Josh didn't run into one acquaintance or die hard fan. YES!
J: My hickory bacon cheeseburger was delicious. Spiderwick, however, was not as delicious. The movie was flat and boring for something that involved goblins, fairies, and crap like that.

L: The electronic Yahtzee on Josh's iPod was the highlight of the entire experience at the theater, even though I lost big time.

J: I rock at Yahtzee.

L: After the day's events we headed back to bask in the sun room and surprisingly we ran into Pocahontas. I always wanted to meet my life long hero ;)

J: At sunset, we went for a drive and ended up at the Cedar Hills Golf Club, where our reception will be held. We snuck into the reception center, too - somebody forgot to lock it. The view from there is fantastic. We also saw some cool deer out on the frosted golf course.

L: Of course our next stop was the temple, my favorite place. I sat in the warm car while
Josh took a few pictures of the moon and
the temple together. Making out there is always a plus-I totally recommend it for a good time.

J: No laws of chastity were broken in front of the temple, don't worry. Then we drove to my place, created this blog, ate dinner, and came back to write this post.

L: Pretty much the day was great! Everyday should be President's Day.

J: Special thanks to G. Washington & A. Lincoln for such a great day.

6 comments:

Ian said...

Panda Express is an option on the registration question? Brilliant!

Coryn said...

What a great little blog! I look forward to reading more. May 17th is going to come really fast.

Anonymous said...

You two are just so awesome! Thanks for letting us get a sneak peek into CUTE!

Love ya both!

K

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Stop making out in front of the temple sinners!! :)