3.25.2010

I'm gonna be the daddy of a little...

GIRL!

That's right folks, if there are anyone actually reading this never-updated blog - Libby and I are having a girl sometime around July 7, 2010.

Four weeks ago we went to get a mega-ultrasound from the doctor - but the baby just wasn't cooperating. We had to wait nearly a month to try again. It just about killed Libby every time a friend found out their child's gender or we saw something adorable for a baby at a store but couldn't buy it - not without knowing.

The wait was worth it.

I can barely believe I'm going to be a father, but to think that I'll have a little girl is amazing. See, I've been male my whole life and being responsible to raise a female is a daunting task, one I look forward to with much excitement! I may not love ALL things pink and frilly, but I already love my little pink and frilly girl.


Can't wait to meet you, baby!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are awesome. You'll be surprised at how easy it is to get used to pink and ruffles. I was never a fan of pink stuff until I had my little girl.

Conner & Zuleika Parry said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you guys, I can't wait to meet her, she's just going to be adorable. PS: Good job on the post... I've just been doing better at my blog for a few weeks. It's more fun when you have a kid.

Sharolee said...

It's been over a year since you blogged!! Do you have a different one? or just don't blog anymore??